Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeloresHall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 06:24 AM
    I have bad Disc between L4 and L5 since almost 2 yrs
    I have bad DISC between L4 and L5 since almost 2 years , I haven't decide to have surgery my low back yet what do you think I should use Polea to help my lower back ?
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Dec 8, 2011, 06:48 AM
    Delores, I too had a bad L4/L5 disc and had to have it fused to stop the pain. I talked to my neurosurgeon about alternatives and she told me that in my situation there were none. I would suggest you talk to another neurosurgeon and get a second opinion. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Recovery disc help to restore hard disc? [ 1 Answers ]

My hard drive crashed. That`s what a computer man told me. (He asked me for $250 to fix the thing). When I reboot it in safe mode the next label appears on the window: ------------ <error> ERROR: F3-F000-0001 An error has occurred. Please press OK to turn off the computer. ------------ ...

It's been 3 yrs and I cannot get over my bad ex boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex about 3 yrs ago because we were too different. He was outgoing, partying and clubbing all the time while I was the stay-at-home type; plus my family and friends didn’t like him at all. He did say things that hurt quite a lot, like I wasn’t as pretty as his ex girlfriend and I...

Maytag dryer - 14 yrs old - bad odor on clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wonderful Maytag dryer that is 14 years old and I have never had to h ave it repaired. Recently the clothes come out with an unpleasant odor, almost like mildew and I take them out of the dryer right away. Also I'm finding globs about 1/2 to 3/4 " that look like dry gum and are black ...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search