Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 07:13 AM
    It's been 3 yrs and I cannot get over my bad ex boyfriend
    I broke up with my ex about 3 yrs ago because we were too different. He was outgoing, partying and clubbing all the time while I was the stay-at-home type; plus my family and friends didn’t like him at all. He did say things that hurt quite a lot, like I wasn’t as pretty as his ex girlfriend and I was boring. During the time we were in love, I always felt insecure,tired and cried a lot. I was the one to break up because he had to went away for college, so it was like out of sight, out of mind for him and I thought I couldn't put up with our relationship anymore. We didn’t say a thing to each other for some time after breaking up but we’re fine now, and he even asked me to start over again. I’m still in love with him, still I find it hard to believe he still loves me though he did say so. I'm also afraid that we still cannot pull it out and the relationship will go down the drain again. We only lasted 3 months so I thought it wouldn't be difficult for me to move on, but now after 3 yrs although there are good guys who truly love me, I still cannot forget about him. I really don't know what to do, please give me some advice.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 07:19 AM

First and foremost, fix the problem you have about being insecure with yourself. 3 years is a LONG time not to be over someone, especially if you only dated for 3 months. It is obvious you still have selt confidence issues, as you were very hurt by what he said to you.

Fix yourself, and do not date others until you are happy with who you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search