Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankjorgenson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 01:55 PM
    1979 chevy wiring
    Where does the small wire on the starter go to?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2009, 03:24 PM

It comes from the ignition switch.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2009, 10:24 PM

It goes to the "S" wire terminal on the starter solenoid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1979 chevy pickup won't start [ 10 Answers ]

I have 1979 chevy pickup that just won't start I replaced the clutch drove it a couple of days and I just won't start I have plenty of spark and gas getting to the plugs I have replaced everything in the distrubetor I just can't figure it out please help Thank you:confused:

1979 chevy wiring to starter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1979 chevy truck and it won't start it has a new battery and good starter but it only clicks sometimes when I try to start it?

1979 chevy pickup will not start [ 5 Answers ]

My 1979 chevy pickup will not start I have replaced the starter the flywheel and have put in a new battery and still nothing. Everything shows it has power but I turn the ignition and it acts like the battery is dead and sometimes it has no fire at all I don't know what could be the problem please...

1979 chevy love [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just bought a 1979 chevy love, he drove it home and it lost all power 2 times and now it won't work at all. He has had the alt, voltage reg and the battery checked. We really need this truck to work!! Anyone have any ideas?:( :confused: please help!!

1979 Chevy 1-ton speedometer problems? [ 3 Answers ]

The speedometer in my truck works every now and then. Sometimes it does, and then sometimes it doesn't. Any solutions?

View more questions Search