Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shazjacko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 05:31 AM
    Fostering my nephew
    Can I foster my nephew even though he has been living with me since June but is under social services

Check out some similar questions!

Fostering [ 1 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, in a stable relationship, have a full time job and have a 4 month old son. My brothers kids have been in care for over a year, I want to foster them as the chances of them being returned to their parents are looking slim. I am aware that the usual age for fostering is 21 but I'm...

About fostering [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know about foster carer. I have some question .if I foster a child then what type of benefit I get.what type of qualities skill I need. My english is not good ,sorry about that. Thank you::

Adoption or Fostering? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have been with my partner for just over 2 years and we are now getting married. I have a son who is just coming up to 2 years old but he isn't the biological father. He has asked to adopt him but I am unsure of the process that we would have to go through? Would it be better for...

Fostering not adopting [ 36 Answers ]

I am a daycare provider for 3 foster boys, the foster parents that they are living with have been demmed unfit. Notheing horrible happened they just are not OK to do this anymore. Since February I have been watching these boys from 9-6:30 pm. They need to be placed in another home. Their mother...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.