Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puffmugs Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

Oct 6, 2012, 09:59 PM
    3/4" openings in Goodman furnace
    I have a 2 year old Goodman gas furnace model CAPF1824B6CA with two 3/4" female thread openings next to each other above burner in bonnet. I know the 3/4
    Opening on right is a/c conditsation line, what is the one to the left of conditsate line, when heat is on heat comes out of this opening, should it have a plug in it or be left open.

Check out some similar questions!

How "Good" Are Goodman Furnaces? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All! I recently had a Goodman furnace installed. It was done by a contractor who works through a local community action agency. I've needed some help because my old furnace was so bad. It was actually getting frightening with the way that is was starting! Would shake the whole house with...

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Goodman furnace with 3 blinking lights and furnace has flame roll back [ 7 Answers ]

I have a GMNT-080-4B Some times I get a 3 blink light issue and then when it starts it has a flame roll back. Also I have to change the ignitor every year. Any help would be great

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

Goodman Gas Furnace - LED flashing "2" error code [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old Goodman PGB024075-1A gas furnace. The LED is flashing a "2" error code, meaning an open end switch. I'm attempting to track down the potential causes of this error. After taking things apart, I found and removed an insect nest (the dirt clog kind) which had found its way into...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.