Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsLB1inline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Headlight Trouble
    My headlights go out while I am driving my car but the alternator and the battery check good. What can it be?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2010, 11:51 AM

The combination light switch may be bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headlight Replacement [ 0 Answers ]

I just bought the headlight assemblies for my 1999 chevy cavalier. I need to know how to relace the entire assembly, how much time will it take a beginner and what special tools do I need. Do I have to do something with the adjusters or are they preset from the company. Thanks.

Help with headlight [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 alitma, and I want to replace the headlight bulb, did everything I was everything to do to takeit off,there's a mental ground wire that come off and I don't know were it goes nor how to get it back on right?:rolleyes: :confused:

Headlight problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix. The head light will not shut off when I move the head light switch. The daytime running lamps seem to be the low beam headlights also not the reduced light that the manual says should be. Any thoughts??

96 accord headlight off [ 2 Answers ]

The left high-beam headlight of my 96 accord does not work, but low beam headlight is fine. I checked fuse which is fine too. The only thing I did before this happened was changing oil at walmart and had them check my car. I don't know how that related to this problem. Any idea to solve this...

View more questions Search