Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikej74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 08:34 PM
    Help with headlight
    I have a 2002 alitma, and I want to replace the headlight bulb, did everything I was everything to do to takeit off,there's a mental ground wire that come off and I don't know were it goes nor how to get it back on right?:rolleyes: :confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Grounding wires often attach with a 10 mm bolt to the side of the fender, about 8 cm below the top of the fender and about 8 cm behind the light. There should be a tapped hole in the side for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing '92 Tracer headlight? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to change my headlight on my Mercury Tracer (1992), and I can see the black ring where the wires are entering; however, I can't get it to turn either direction. I think I can do finish the job once it's off, but I can't get that thing to budge! Anyone have any idea?

Headlight problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix. The head light will not shut off when I move the head light switch. The daytime running lamps seem to be the low beam headlights also not the reduced light that the manual says should be. Any thoughts??

96 accord headlight off [ 2 Answers ]

The left high-beam headlight of my 96 accord does not work, but low beam headlight is fine. I checked fuse which is fine too. The only thing I did before this happened was changing oil at walmart and had them check my car. I don't know how that related to this problem. Any idea to solve this...

Aftermarket headlight problems? [ 2 Answers ]

I have '91 honda accord and someone gave me a set of aftermarket carbon fiber headlights and put them on for me. I'm not sure exactly what kind they are but they have the halogen bulbs in them. One of them kept going on and off every time I tapped it. On the back of the low beam light was a plastic...

View more questions Search