Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaneka Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 12:29 AM
    Pregnancy and scared
    Yes I'm 4 weeks pregnant an I'm having bad cramps and I'm bleeding but I don think it is my period and the blood is coming out red but its turning brown.. can somebody please help me

Nov 21, 2009, 12:36 AM
    Pregnant an scared
    Is it OK to take a pill while your pregnant
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 12:59 AM

That totally depends on the pill.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 01:03 AM

Are you sure you're pregnant? I only ask because hpt tests are barely reliable at this point. And seeing as there's no way you could tell exactly when you had conceived (since it may not necessarily be the day you had sex) it seems a little strange tha you could know already exactly how far along you are.

Anyway, cramps and bleeding during pregnancy ALWAYS should be discussed with your dr.

Nov 21, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Yes I'm sure I have all the symptoms... im not sure executally how far along I am though... thanks

Nov 21, 2009, 01:35 PM
    It's a pill called ocella because I'm having really bad cramps and pains so I was just wondering
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Nov 21, 2009, 01:40 PM

Have you been to the Doc. Yet? You should be cunsulting them on this question and concern.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 01:55 PM

If you are pregnant and having cramps ,or any type of pain ,you need to see a doctor ASAP.
    Pain and cramping are not typical pregnancy symptoms.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Nov 21, 2009, 03:49 PM

Having all the symptoms does not mean youa re pregnant by any means. Have you taken an actual test or been to the dr? "pregnancy symptoms" can be caused by many different things. You need to take a test if you haven't.

Nov 21, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Ye sim sure I'm pregnant but my friiend tld me that its implantation bleeding

Nov 21, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Tearing me apart
    Yes me and my boyfriend broke up for a couple of days before Halloween days for... so I went to a party and I had sex with this dude so now I'm pregnant... and he found out that I'm pregnant and he's mad and he thinks I cheated on him but I didn't.. and now we argue like everyday but I want him back but I don't think he wants me back but he calls me like everyday... what should I do because I really love him so much
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Nov 21, 2009, 04:38 PM

You still never answered the question, did you take a test? It could be implantation bleeding, it could be something totally different. It could be something serious. You need to call your doctor.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 04:55 PM
    I think you start with finding out if your really pregnant, and tell your parents.

As for the boyfriend, I would be mad because you shagged another guy while on a break from an argument. That's not exactly a good way of showing love.

Personally, I find it appalling you would be more worried about a dude, than the actions that got you in this mess.

I think its time to leave the guys alone, and get some perspective on your own behavior, and what it means for your future, with whichever baby daddy who has to pay the support.

Nov 21, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Oh damn naw I isn't take the test yet imma take one tomorrow

Nov 21, 2009, 05:02 PM
    I didn't think nothing of it because we broked for good and he like we not together nomore... so I don't know why hell be mad because we won't together
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 05:17 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

He obviously doesn't feel the same way. If it doesn't matter stop talking to him since this was a forever break up.

By the way chat/text is hard for some of us to understand, so have mercy, please

Nov 22, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Is this something or not
    I been bleeding but I don't think its mii period so I'm thinking its implantation bleeding because when I 1st started to bleed it was brownish then light pink... an I have bad crampin and sharp pains in mii stomach an when I go to sleep I sleep with a pillow between mii legs and I lay on my side an the pain goes away but when I lay on mii stomach it hurts like hell... I need help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneka View Post
    ye sim sure im pregnant but my friiend tld me dat its implantation bleeding
    Please use complete words and sentences. This is not a chat room.

Is your "friend" in the medical field? If so, she would know that implantation bleeding is not a medically proven fact.

Have you taken a HPT yet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 09:50 AM
    You need to seek medical attention. Is it possible you have a tubal pregnancy?

Nov 22, 2009, 09:54 AM
    Mii appt isn't until dec.14 what is a tubal preganacy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Unplanned pregnancy and scared [ 8 Answers ]

I am 27 and about 8 weeks pregnant. This is a totally unplanned event as my partner and I were broken up when I found out I am pregnant. Now I am so torn about what to do. A large part of me does not want to continue with the pregancy. Im not in love with him. He is not in love with me. He wants...

Scared about pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm probably being totally paranoid an just getting 2 worked up But I had unprotected sex last week and then took the emergency contraceptive like 39 hours later or something like that He said it was about 80% affective at the time I took it (?) I'm still mega worried about being pregnant...

Will I have a miscarrage or optopic pregnancy? Very scared. [ 9 Answers ]

M 19 and just found out I'm pregnant using a home pregnancy test. When I went to the hospital to confirm this they done a scan and then told me they had found a sac in my womb which was 2.7mm, but nothing inside. I think I am 2-3 weeks pregnant as I had my last period as normal and taken 2...

Is it ectopic pregnancy scared [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Took pregnancy test one week ago last Fri (home one) came positive. Went same day to obgyn and urine test came negative(however at end of day) Same day took blood test, on Mon OB said I was pregnant, but according to my dates I should be 6 weeks and hcg levels were 26. 2 days later new blood...

View more questions Search