Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2009, 09:45 AM
    Scared about pregnancy
    OK I'm probably being totally paranoid an just getting 2 worked up
    But I had unprotected sex last week and then took the emergency contraceptive like
    39 hours later or something like that
    He said it was about 80% affective at the time I took it (?)
    I'm still mega worried about being pregnant though
    Are there any signs this early (coz I didn't think there were)
    I just need to be put at ease a bit
    Thanks.
    p.s. no lessons on safe sex. I already know :( lol
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

May 7, 2009, 09:52 AM

You are not going to really have signs a week after conception. You are just going to have to wait it out to know for sure. As soon as your period comes late take a birth control test. When I was 18 the same thing happened to me. A slip in judgement you could say. I took Plan B the day after and I was fine. But I promise you there will never be another day that I have unprotected sex(until I am trying for a baby). So I hope you learn your lesson from this too, and I hope it works out for you.

Also.. Just relax. If you are stressing out, your period will be late, and it will freak you out even more. Lol.
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2009, 10:10 AM

I am trying to relax lol
    But I'm still thinking about it every other second lol :/
    18 as well, spur of the moment kind of thing for me I guess.
    As bad as it sounds it might be a good thing I did this as I won't ever do it again like you say lol
    X
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

May 7, 2009, 11:16 AM

Ya, I know. And you will think about it until the day your period comes(or doesn't come) There isn't a lot you can do until then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

6 1/2 week pregnancy loss and delayed next pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I lost a 6 1/2 week pregancy in January 2008. My periods returned in February With the cause not known,I started trying actively in march . A scan revealed all was well and I have been timing planning and trying for the past 9 months but my periods still come every month. I am expecting my...

Will I have a miscarrage or optopic pregnancy? Very scared. [ 9 Answers ]

M 19 and just found out I'm pregnant using a home pregnancy test. When I went to the hospital to confirm this they done a scan and then told me they had found a sac in my womb which was 2.7mm, but nothing inside. I think I am 2-3 weeks pregnant as I had my last period as normal and taken 2...

Is it ectopic pregnancy scared [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Took pregnancy test one week ago last Fri (home one) came positive. Went same day to obgyn and urine test came negative(however at end of day) Same day took blood test, on Mon OB said I was pregnant, but according to my dates I should be 6 weeks and hcg levels were 26. 2 days later new blood...

View more questions Search