Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 26, 2010, 12:02 PM

I hope you can get out soon. I just don't think the are going to change.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    So do i... Because last night and this morning are stressing me out even more... I get up this morning and theres toilet paper all over the house, ripped up cardboard and owens laying there chewing on my aunts expensive shoes... not only that ryu and i went into the basement to go to bed last night and owen had Pee'd ALL over the area in front of my bed.... no ones listening to me, i can't even seem to get my point across that this is becoming a problem.... and i'm about to pull my hair out, i'm in a rotten mood, and i have to go to work this afternoon in this mood
    Owens being a bad puppy.. I know its hard, but you're going to have to just ignore it. Like I said, if he becomes destructive and out of control, that's on your aunt not being able to take care of a puppy, not you. Just make darn sure your pup does nothing like that. Keep your pup under control like you have been. It can't come back to you if your pup stays out of trouble. Your aunt is going to learn some hard lessons, but she's the only one to blame. Don't let this stress you out. Do what you can, keep your dog out of trouble, and continue about your business. When the straw breaks the camels back, its going to be on your aunt, not you. And maybe once the last pair of expensive shoes are ruined, she'll consider the advise your giving her.

Good luck... :)
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 12:51 PM

Your telling me lucky lol... Well today has been a productive day (not owen wise of course lol but in general) I mowed the lawn, fixed the fence, built a gate. Now the pups can play outside as long as they want and without someone sitting outside watching them so they don't go out to the unfenced front yard. I moved the fire pit (its a stand covered in grates, too heavy for even a full grown dog to knock over) so now the yard's all pretty.. and the holes in the fence are fixed :D
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 01:06 PM
    It sounds like you did a lot of hard work. I think both animals will thank you for it if no one else does. :)

Binx, I don't know if it helps, but you and Ryu are in my thoughts and I am hoping that you can find a better job and a place of your own very soon.

Good luck. :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 01:07 PM

Cat, I thank you for that. It does help.. I got a job offer this morning. Its 2 hours away, and I'd have to move there for the summer, but its working at a horse farm. I also heard back from a painting company and another horse farm nearby (crosses fingers) here's hoping!! The pups are outside, behaving right now. And its awesome :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 01:27 PM

Maybe with less confinment Owen will become less destructive!

I'm hoping for you girlie! ;)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 05:01 PM

Ooooh good luck Michelle!
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2010, 08:03 PM

Thanks everyone
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 01:36 AM

So, didn't get that job... had an interview for another job.. but the woman basically yanked my chain and last minute decided that even though she didn't have someone else for the job she didn't want me... still having housetraining problems with owen...
    Ryu now weighs 31 pounds... having a hard time in life right now, and things keep getting worse, so I don't know how much I'll be around
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 10:06 PM

I'll try to be around as much as I can.. I just feel so down in life its hard to motivate myself
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 10:28 PM

Cheer up Binx! Hey you know we all have ears and we're willing to lend them.

Sounds like Ryu is doing great. Even in the circumstances. Another job will come along.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2010, 10:29 PM

Its not only that that's getting to me aurora.. but yea ryu is doing well
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 04:14 AM

Well my friend. Any time you need to chat, I'm all ears! I know, you are feeling home sick for the great N.S! :D
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 08:46 AM

I'm here for you too binx :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 10:37 AM

Thanks a lot guys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, [ 1 Answers ]

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, find te unit vector in the direction of v. 1. p: (3.2.0) Q: (5, -2,0)

Switch for point and point for insert [ 3 Answers ]

What are they please

Depressed and feel there's no point anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 20,I feel no one cares in my family,I don't have friends-all are abroad or online.. I lost the person I love,I study something because my family wants and these days all I feel is stay in bed.. I feel there's no point anymore..

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

?Hitting lefty and hitting against lefties. [ 4 Answers ]

I have trouble htting against lefties. I am a left handed batter and I am fine against righties, but against lefties I struggle. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.?

View more questions Search