Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodrt18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 01:03 PM
    I have a loud noise during the spin cycle of my Amana washing machine
    My Amana washer LEA80AW makes a very loud noise during spin cylce only and vibrates.
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Nov 7, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Sounds like it could be spinning something that's throwing it out of balance. What are you drying?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud noise during spin cycle and if I hold the agitator during the spin, noise stops [ 0 Answers ]

HELP! Whirlpool Direct Drive (~20 years old) 1. Agitates fine 2. Fills/Drains fiine 3. Spin cycle - increased noise with increase in speed, ultimately very noisy and sounds like there some sort of popping that momentarily reduces the speed of the spin 4. If I hold the agitator from spinning...

Top Load Whirlpool Washing Machine during spin cycle makes a loud noise [ 0 Answers ]

The washing machine makes a loud squeeking/rubbing noise on spin cycle. About a year or so I started finding silver balls rolling at the bottom of the washer basket. 8 years old and is a Whirlpool Top Load Help!

Kenmore washing machine spin cycle noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore clothes washer model 417.29042991 (10 years old) that makes a LOUD intermittent ratcheting sound during spin cycle. Any ideas? Thanks, Dale

Kenmore Elite making Loud noise at END of spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have Kenmore Elite model #22996. Last week it started making a very loud thumping noise at the end of the spin cycle. It also does it if you open the lid during the spin cycle so it must being related to it need to stop. It is balanced, it does not matter on load size, and the springs are all...

Washing Machine Noise During Spin Cycle [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I own a Maytage Neptune MAH4000 washing machine. Lately, the spin cycle has been getting more noisy until now when it sounds like an airplane ready to taxi down the runway. I opened the back of the washer to observe and noticed a lot of vibration and large sway of the tub during spin. ...

View more questions Search