Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenmommy73 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 08:52 PM
    LG 225 Tracfone (camera phone) Voicemail
    Im asking this question for my dad, How does he go about retrieving voicemail on this phone (LG 225 Tracfone). Ive looked at it (I consider myself somewhat savvy) and I cannot figure it out.

Thanks so much.

He can be reached directly at [email protected] (which would be AWESOME and I will give you a big fat kiss!) or you can just post it here.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jan 20, 2009, 09:39 PM

I'll post it here in case there is somebody else who has this problem. Just push the #1 key (It has a little tape icon on it,) and the phone should connect to voicemail. Other options? Call his phone number. Or, look to see if there is a screen listing all of his text messages. There might be a voicemail option he could highlight and follw the on-screen instructions to retrieve them. Good luck!
    jayhawkroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 06:39 PM
    OK we just figured it out. Press and hold #1 key, until it connects. From there you get voice command information to go through all the options/listen to/deletions, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Software for Motorola mobile phone camera for PC [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to downloasd the software for my motorola mobile so that I xcan get the photos onto my PC?

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

Camera phone ugly picture [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever taken a good picture of themselves on a camera phone. I refuse to believe that I really look like that.

Motorola Camera Phone pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way to directly download pictures from my Motorola phone. I think it is a V22N. My PC identifies it when I connect the usb, but say there is no supporting software. Is it just a matter of drivers or is there more?

View more questions Search