Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbandmargie Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 08:22 PM
    Motorola Camera Phone pictures
    Does anyone know of a way to directly download pictures from my Motorola phone. I think it is a V22N. My PC identifies it when I connect the usb, but say there is no supporting software. Is it just a matter of drivers or is there more?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2006, 03:37 AM
    Yes, your computer needs drivers and maybe software, too, to download them. Your service provider's website probably has that software. Which company is your service through?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 9, 2006, 06:24 AM
    If the PC identifies it does it ask to open a folder to display pictures? If so you do that and just copy and paste into a folder on your hard drive. If not, then you will need software to read the files. Such software should be available on Motorola's site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

Motorola Song [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone knows What is the name of the song or who sings it on the latest advert for motorola? I think it is a kind of Asian song, I just love it and would like to buy the album but I don't even know who sings it. So please can somebody help me?:confused:

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Motorola [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a Motorola (Verizon Wireless) v325 phone and I want to transfer ringtones and pictures to and from the phone. I have Motorola Phone Tools v3 and it is too outdated and I have spent enough money on usb cables and other software. Is there any good software that WILL work, so I don't...

Motorola 850g [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I hava a motorola 850r wireless router. And I can't set it up. I don't know much about wireless networking. Can someone tell me of a website that can tell me how to set it up, or give me some tips. Thanks.

View more questions Search