Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob the bob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 02:32 PM
    How to hide a belly piercing
    How do you hide a belly button piercing? I got mine done and I can't hide much longer I need good ideas please
    tapangam Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 8, 2013, 02:50 PM
    The 2 best ways are to wear thick layers of clothing (wool sweaters, baggy hoodies) that hides it
    Because belly rings have curves to them they stick out making it noticeable to people that you have your belly button pierced
    However tongue rings are flat and have no curve to them. Use a tongue ring instead of a bell tin to avoid the big bump sticking out. (you will need to find a tongue ring with very small balls on it or something flat where the ball should be.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 02:59 PM
    If you're old enough and mature enough to get one, you should be old enough and mature enough not to have to worry about hiding it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    If you're old enough and mature enough to get one, you should be old enough and mature enough not to have to worry about hiding it.
    Great answer !
    Avalinelily Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Unless you're wearing crop tops, I'd assume it was pretty easy to hide. Maybe dress properly and you shouldn't have an issue? If you're going to go behind your parents backs and get something done, you'll have to face then consequences, I'm afraid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hide a Navel Piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm turning eighteen very soon (within the week) and I plan on getting my navel pierced. Only problem is, my mother hates piercings all around. It took her a year to warm up to my getting my cartilage and lobes pierced, so I want to hide it. How difficult would you guys say that is to do? Also,...

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

How can I hide belly piercing from my parents? [ 5 Answers ]

Um I want to go get piercing with my friend and my mom doesn't accept of it so I'm going to do it behind her back and I want to know how I can hide it except for hiding it with a long shirt!!

How can I hide my cartilage piercing during basketball season? [ 2 Answers ]

We are not allowed to wear any peircings in basketball games and I play year round. So I want to get this done now. I cannot even wear a bandaid over the earing either. How can I hide it. Or will it be okay if I take it out for an hour long game?

View more questions Search