Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellie99507 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 10:47 PM
    Hide a Navel Piercing?
    Hi! I'm turning eighteen very soon (within the week) and I plan on getting my navel pierced. Only problem is, my mother hates piercings all around. It took her a year to warm up to my getting my cartilage and lobes pierced, so I want to hide it. How difficult would you guys say that is to do? Also, I crease right across my belly button, and I hear that hinders the healing process. Any success stories concerning that? The crease isn't too bad (it's only there when I slump while I'm sitting) so I'm going to get the piercing anyway, but I just want to know how much of a chance I have!
    Thanks so much!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2012, 02:32 AM
    Assuming it does not get infected and your mom has to take you to the doctor.

But honestly, cheating and going behind her back, is not showing very much maturity. I have to say someone as immature as this does not need to get it done.
    ellie99507 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Assuming it does not get infected and your mom has to take you to the doctor.

But honestly, cheating and going behind her back, is not showing very much maturity. I have to say someone as immature as this does not need to get it done.
    Look, you shouldn't say things like this unless you know the story behind my question. You have no idea what my mother is look, or what I am like, for that matter. Also, you didn't even answer the question. If you don't have anything good to say, please don't say anything at all. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navel piercing. [ 1 Answers ]

I’m interested in piercing my navel. However I did once in December 2006 and by January 2007 my navel ring was basically coming out it self in other words it migrate out of the skin…….. I clean my navel twice a day like I was told when I had it but its been 2 full years now and I'm still...

Navel piercing still OK? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I had my belly done 13 weeks ago & I had it done before but it wasn't right which was like a year and half ago, So anyway they said keep it in 12 weeks because you have scar and its more sensitive, I clean it everyday with salt water & the tea tree oil they said is should. I've...

Can you pierce your navel if the hole from a previous navel piercing won't grow up? [ 2 Answers ]

all right well, I got my navel pierced in the 8th grade, and it got ripped out during a cheerleading game. The hole completely grew up and I got it re-pierced. During the beginning of my 9th grade year I snagged my belly ring on a shirt and it ripped... badly, but it didn't rip out.. the skin was...

Re-piercing Navel [ 1 Answers ]

HI all, From what I have read lots of people had similar questions, but each case appears somewhat unique. So I thought I would pose my case and my question. I pierced my belly button 3 times already. But before that I had laparoscopy for a kidney infection and they instrumented through an...

View more questions Search