Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aishame Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 03:33 PM
    How can I find the name of a book?
    I read a historical romance book in the early 90s the female charactor's name was Ashling she has a birth mark on
    Her cheek,and she has visions.In one part of the book she is shown a blade and she has a vision of her birth where
    The blade was used to cut open her mother belly for her to be born.In the beginning of the book she saves the life
    Of the main male character when he nearly drowns, oh and there are Scotts involved as well and murder.

Please help
    Aisha

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find a book! [ 0 Answers ]

I remember it was set in a really hot place in the US. The beginning started with a police officer or something talking to this guy, and it's revealed he's a sociopath. He's released. Then it goes to the protagonist, a girl (volunteers at hospital, has a best friend, is tall) sitting on her front...

Can anyone please help me find this book? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book that came out in 2007 at barnes & noble... here we go: It's a private eye book that has extremely funny and odd sexual situations... I mean really odd situations. The author is usually a graffic novelist but no pictures in this one. I think he might be from england but I...

Find this book [ 3 Answers ]

I think the title of the book is The Ghosts. It's about two children, brother and sister, who move, I think to England, and the house they move to is haunted by two children, brother and sister, who were murdered. The two children go back in time and help save them. I think the two they save are...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.