Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creepy11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:21 PM
    Can anyone please help me find this book?
    I'm looking for a book that came out in 2007 at barnes & noble... here we go: It's a private eye book that has extremely funny and odd sexual situations... I mean really odd situations. The author is usually a graffic novelist but no pictures in this one. I think he might be from england but I could be wrong about that one. The cover was black with a white drawing of a snake on it. This is all the info that I have other then descriptions of the odd sexual situations and I don't think this is the right place for that. It's the funniest book I've ever read. Can anyone help me with my vague description.
    creepy11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 01:42 PM

Crooked little vein by warren ellis :-b
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2010, 01:48 PM

You answered your own post?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the name of a book [ 2 Answers ]

The book starts in Hollywood when a famous actress is murdered and her husband convicted. Her daughter is taken to live in the northwest by her grandparents. Also - the detective for the murder talks about the incident at home - his young son overhears and remembers the case. Fast forward,...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Need to find a book [ 1 Answers ]

The story is about a man who dies around thirty and comes back to life as a college student in his past. He knows what is going to happen and makes a lot of money gambling until he dies again and comes back a little later in life and still can relive his life.

Trying to find a book [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am tying to remember a science fantasy book I started to read It starts with a prince in a forest being saved by his horse from falling over a cliff. Meanwhile his palace is invaded and his parents are murdered in front of his sister. The court magician manages to pull the daughter to him...

View more questions Search