Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19velocity39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 08:34 AM
    Questions and answers for Ariens snowblowers
    I am looking to buy heated hand grips for a snow blower with 1 inch bars.
    Most kits available on the internet are for Ariens snow blowers. My problem is that nobody wants to tell me what is the diameter of the handle bars on Ariens
    Machines? I need to know this to see if the kits that are advertised are compatible.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 5, 2013, 09:32 AM
    Hi,
    To ask the what seems obvious to me; have you tried ordering the Ariens optional kit? Most snowthrowers will use 1" handles made with thick-wall tubing to withstand the abuse they suffer in their operating conditions.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free answers to my Valiant Combi boiler questions questions [ 0 Answers ]

My Valiant Combi boiler keeps firing up every 10 minutes and won't stop how can I control this please Thanks Diana

Ariens snowblowers 624 won't start? [ 0 Answers ]

My snow blower will not start. It looks like it does not getting any gas. The fuel is on. When I try to start it with putting some gas in the carburetor it will start for a few seconds and then shut off so it looks like it is not getting any fuel. Can someone give me some advise on how to fix it....

Ariens 5hp snowblower carburator questions [ 5 Answers ]

My father passed away in dec and I took his ariens snowblower.. its been sitting for 8 to 10 years.. I put new gas in it... rebuilt and cleaned the carb.. it starts but it idles high then low then high... put new spark plug in it... does the same thing.. when it does run at full throttle it dies...

Need answers to questions [ 8 Answers ]

1. What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort? Describe a situation in which you Did so. 2. How do you determine or evaluate success? 3. In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our organization? 4. Was there an occasion when you disagreed with a...

Questions with no answers [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my early 30's married with no children. I am over weight and have been approved for a lap band because of medical reasons. I am in my fourth month, of "training" for my surgery. The problem is I have questions that just feel stupid. I was wondering if there is any one out there that...

View more questions Search