Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sincere3473 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2013, 03:39 PM
    Scotts cv20s riding lawnmower every time I enguage the blades the motor shut down
    Scotts cv20s riding lawnmower every time I engauge the blades the motor shut down
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2013, 06:27 PM
    One of your safety switches isn't working... maybe the one on the seat... its a fail safe if the driver falls off the seat it shuts the tractor down so it can't run over them.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 07:17 PM
    Hi,
    Most probably the sea switch does not "see" you on it!
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scotts riding lawnmower by John Deere Belt Diagram [ 7 Answers ]

I need belt routing diagram (tractor and mower blade) for a Scotts riding lawnmower by John Deere. It is a 16Hp kohler command engine with a 42 in mower deck (2 belts). Where can I find a routing diagram? Thanks

Installing a briggs and stratton motor on a craftsman riding lawnmower? [ 3 Answers ]

Replaced a 12.5 briggs& stratton with a briggs & stratton 13.5 intek... all connections seem to be good except 1 lone wire near front... engine turns sounds like it wants to fire up but won't... any suggestions( new batt, new spark plug etc).. could this lone wire b the culprit?. please help

Riding lawnmower will crank and then immediately shut off, any ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

My Craftsman DRM 500 riding lawnmower will crank and then immediately shut off. Does anyone have any suggestions?

How do I unseize a riding lawnmower motor? [ 1 Answers ]

I believe my motor seized up due to excessive heat. The funny part was it was running and I shut it off to let it cool down and it would not start again. I was able to turn the flywheel with a cheater bar,l but it turns hard. So far I have pulled the spark plug and sprayed penetrating oil into it...

View more questions Search