Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jones189 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2013, 02:40 PM
    Riding lawn mower troy bilt bronco blown fuse at battery still will not run will turn
    Troy bilt bronco blew fuse at battery now will turn over but will not run
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Apr 28, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Hi,
    I am going to go out on a limb here because of the description. I am going to say the key switch failed causing the blown fuse and at the same time supplying battery voltage to the armature ground and blowing it. Check the engine for ignition.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Location of fuse box on Troy-BIlt Super Bronco Riding Mower [ 7 Answers ]

WHere is the fuse box located on the Troy-BIlt Super Bronco riding mower? THe lawnmower was turned off while in was in forward gear and now it will not start. Any ideas of what might be wrong? Thank you.

Replacing fuse on troy-bilt riding lawn mower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a troy-bilt riding lawnmower Model #1842. The operating manual mentions two fuses to check if you have trouble starting the lawn mower and the battery is fine. I found the one behind the battery box under the seat. The other is suppose to be under the hood and behind the dashborad. I...

I have a troy bilt riding lawn mower it is a pony it will start but will not stay run [ 1 Answers ]

It will not stay running it is getting gas but will not stay running It is a troy bilt ridding lawn mower called a pony it has a 17 half bregges and straten moter

Troy Bilt Riding MOwer (Bronco) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a troy bilt riding lawn mower (42 inches deck) bought last year. I am looking to put a bagger with chute on it. Do you know if a Craftsman bagger ( 6 Bushel 2 - Bin Hard Bagger for 42" Deck ) will fit? I know all most of the available mowers in the market are built by MTD, do the...

Remove Battery From Troy Bilt Super Bronco Mower [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace the battery on my troy bilt super bronco lawn mower.

View more questions Search