Ask
    wrifixitup53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 06:21 PM
    My lawn mower want start when I turn on the key
    My lawn mower won't start when I turn on the key
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2008, 11:01 AM

Check Battery and solenoid. Does it turn over at all. To vague Did it start before and how long ago? Help me to hepl you Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RanchKing Lawn Mower - Will not turn over [ 6 Answers ]

Sooo... my dad has a ranchking lawn mower, and the thing will not turn over using the ignition switch. If he connects battery cables to the starter from his vehicle battery it will start. Any ideas what might be wrong with it? It has a Briggs and Stratton I/C Quiet 14.5 motor in it. I...

Lawn Mower will not start [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a used lawn mower for $40 (Murray 6.5). I know you get what you pay for. I tried it out at the lady's house - it ran fine, and she had kept it in her garage. She had stopped using it because she upgraded to a riding mower for her 5 acre yard (smart move). I brought it home to my...

Lawn mower won't start , changed Plug , but Still won't Start [ 2 Answers ]

My lawn mower won't Start , I tried Changing the Plug , But still won't Start

Kubota G5200H DIESEL lawn tractor/mower will not turn over [ 1 Answers ]

The tractor ran last year, I parked it for the winter and now will not turn over. I tried jumping the battery and installed new batery, still nothing. Bled fuel line added new diesel. It just gives a knocking sound when I turn the key. Anyone have any ideas?

Lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Scott gas mower. Just got it back from the shop - all cleaned up and ready to go. Used it once and all was fine. Now it won't start. After priming it, it sounds like it wants to start when I pull the rope... but it just won't catch. I press the priming button multiple times (not just...

View more questions Search