Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czaprac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 11:09 AM
    L 130 pto electric problem
    I have an L130 model with some issues. The PTO stopped engaging the deck. I bought a new switch and it worked for about ten minutes before it melted. All the wires were gone over with no open casing or breaks. Could it be the electric clutch gone bad? Not sure where to go without spending too much.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Hi,
    There were some problems with that model with the wires inside the frame on the right side.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Bilt electric pto [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, first time I have posted hope I do it right. I have a 22 hp Troy Bilt garden tractor with an electric pto. My problem is the pto keeps shutting down, sometime I can go for a while other times it will kick out repeatedly. I have tried wiggling the switch and that doesn't seem to matter, also...

Enough power for electric PTO [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a Toro 44" Proline walk behind mower that the former owner had taken off a blown Kawasaki engine and bolted on a Briggs 12 Hp engine. I finished hooking up the engine and belts to make it work. It looks like the PTO is going to draw more electricity than the stator is going to put...

Testing Electric PTO Clutch [ 3 Answers ]

Troy Bilt 22hp Briggs/46'Deck Electric PTO clutch will not engage. Have changed out switch on the mower console... still no good. Removed clutch, looks OK. IS THERE ANY WAY TO TEST THIS CLUTCH?? Or should I look somewhere else... worked great one day,, the next week NOTHING!

Electric pto [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cub cadet my pto stopped I turned it off and on it started working in aroune 30min it did it again. Help??

Electric pto [ 1 Answers ]

Power on pto melts prongs and switch?

View more questions Search