Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2024, 03:10 AM
    Jimmy Carter
    He entered Hospice care more than a year ago. He is still around . His grandson Jason announced yesterday that this is coming to an end.

"My grandfather is doing okay. He has been in hospice, as you know, for almost a year and a half now, and he really is, I think, coming to the end," ...."I’ve said before, there’s a part of this faith journey that is so important to him, and there’s a part of that faith journey that you only can live at the very end and I think he has been there in that space."

Jimmy Carter’s grandson says he is ‘coming to the end’ after more than a year in hospice care | The Hill

Check out some similar questions!

Jimmy Carter on Racism [ 53 Answers ]

Now, before we disregard President Carter, we should keep in mind that this is the person who single-handedly created a 4-year recession, created the Community Reinvestment Act which was a major cause of our CURRENT financial crisis, mangled the Iran Hostage Crisis, created double digit...

Obama is Jimmy Carter? [ 51 Answers ]

Oh how the luster is coming off the "Lightworker," the man who was "bigger than Kennedy." Michael Wolff, columnist for Vanity Fair and Huffpo contributor, is among the latest to have lost the tingle. That stings. And just think, only 4 more years of this tedious bore that thinks it's all...

Jimmy Carter to talk to Hamas [ 33 Answers ]

Maybe he can change their hearts and minds . Clip Transcript Jimmy ;who do you think he is referring to when he says the commanders of the conquest will come from among them ? Which useful idiot do you think he has in mind ?

Jimmy Carter-Bush worst in history [ 7 Answers ]

Carter says comments were ‘careless’ 39th president had blasted Bush administration as ‘worst in history’ NBC, MSNBC and news services Updated: 8:08 a.m. ET May 21, 2007 Former President Jimmy Carter on Monday said his comments over the weekend about the Bush administration were "careless." ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.