Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Who do I file my comlaint with?
    I live in New York I want to file a complaint against united healthcare.do you know who I file it with
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Apr 6, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan
    i live in new york i want to file a complaint against united healthcare.do you know who i file it with
    Commissioner of Ins of the State of NY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the path of a .bat file inside the .bat file dynamically? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I have a .bat file (script) which I can place in any directory. How do I get the current directory path of this file inside this .bat file dynamically without initaly setting any variable? I know we can use "." or ".."etc. But i know there is some command which we can use in the .bat...

How do I file for child abandonment and when can I file? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughters father has not seen her for over a year and he just left without telling me he was leaving. I do have a child support order and I have full custody of her. Im just afraid that he will try to take her away from me later in life and I don't want her to go through that because Im with a...

How to file? [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure how to file this 2006. My husband and I are married 2 years, and there is a big difference in our incomes. ( He is also a recent resident) We would at least like to break even or get something back. We do not own a house or have children. We "do have" a car, but it is paid off, & still pay...

Do I need to file? [ 2 Answers ]

I received no income this year.. only child support. Do I still need to file?(I have 2 kids, but it was specified that after the divorce, my ex would claim our son, and I our daughter) Thanks !

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search