Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slb123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2012, 12:24 AM
    In home business at rental property divoring couple
    Divorcing couple living in rental property. Both have at home businesses. Who can continue to rent and operate there business. Which way will judge decide if couple can not?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2012, 01:38 AM
    With this limited information, there is no way to tell who the judge will decide. But if the couple can not, the judge will decide. They will both just have to present reasons they should.

Who paid rent mostly, whose business is harder to move and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Deduct rental property expenses without rental income? [ 2 Answers ]

I own a condo that I used to live in but I no longer work in that city. I have been trying to rent it for almost a year but have not found a renter yet. Can I consider the condo as rental property and claim the expenses of owning it on my taxes, even though I do not have any rental income yet?...

Young couple finding it hard to acquire a rental property [ 0 Answers ]

I am part of a young couple, and we are trying to rent a house/unit/apartment in the illawarra, nsw, australia & we are finding it really difficult. My partners dad is willing to be guarantor, we have raised the weekly rent and yet, nothing. Why won't anyone give us a go? We are young, my partner...

Unmarried couple refused rental property [ 1 Answers ]

Friend of mine was refused rental property due to the fact him and his girlfriend (not married) would be living together. Is this legal?

Florida, rental property being foreclosed on, can mortgate co. Put a lien on my home [ 1 Answers ]

First question.. I live in Florida. I have a rental property which is going to be foreclosed on. IndyMac is the mortgage holder. Will Indy Mac put a lien on my home for the amount due to them after it sells? My home does have the homestead exemption. Second question.. I am not working and...

View more questions Search