Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tat2devil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 08:21 PM
    Burn on my ankle
    I burnt my ankle on a motorcycle exhaust and its been 4 days and it still hurts to walk on my foot... help
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2012, 08:51 PM
    Wow - a burn by something dirty like a motorcycle part on a part of your body - an ankle - that requires a lot of flexibility - this has to be treated professionally. If it hurts to walk you probably have an infection, so probably need antibiotics. You also need a current tetnus shot. And you probably need the wound treated to make sure that it heals adequately without bad scarring so you maintain the full range of motion in your ankle. Go to a hospital. If you get an infection it can spread very quickly so this needs to be treated as an emergency.
    tat2devil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 07:52 AM
    Thank you for the info Ive been cleaning it and putting silvadine on ot so I don't think its infected...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Did I break my ankle or did I just sprain my ankle? [ 19 Answers ]

At my school we went on a field trip to clean up a giant nature park ( it's an small island) long story short I triped on a rock (super smooth I know) and I heard a little crack or a pop I could really tell but then my ankle got kind of swollen and it hurt to walk so I had to use one of my friends...

Rope burn from dog leash around ankle [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dog wrap its leash around my ankle about 3 days ago its three-quarters around my leg and is very deep. Its getting worse and throbbing and burning. Also there is a large red circle way around the deep burn. I don't know if there was feces on the leash or just dirt and stuff... I have been...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search