Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlacorti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 02:54 PM
    Blood in urine
    My 6 yr old son had his annual check up his urine was 50 on the dip test for blood in his urine, he went for a 2 week after follow up 2 days ago an now his urine tested 150 its getting worse he goes back in 2 weeks I'm concerned that his Dr will just do another follow up if blood is still present Should I tak him to an urologist even if his Dr doesn't recommend it? Also I understand that it might not be serious but if so what could it be?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 29, 2012, 03:41 PM
    When you asked this question to the doctor what did he say ?

But getting a second opinion is never wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood in urine [ 0 Answers ]

I have blood and blood clots in urine. This just came on tonight so fast. Its horrible! I only drink water the majority of the time. I had 1 cup of coffee this morning. It just seems to be getting worse the clots are very apparent. Do I need to go to er or just a dr. Visit. This is so uncomfortable.

Blood in the urine [ 1 Answers ]

When I wipe after I urinate I see blood on my tissue, but see no blood in my urnine. What could it be?

Blood in urine [ 2 Answers ]

I am almost 6 weeks pregnant and I have been urinating blood for like 3 days now, I have been nautious every day for the past week but today I have not been nautious all day. Will you please help

Continuation of red blood cells with blood and protein in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I saw the urologist today, I over heard him tell the nurse I needed a biopesy immeditaly, I gasped. Then they talked in a low voice arguing. He came in I told him what happened over the weekend... he said you have kidney stones I told him how the hospital I won't say which one said that I did not....

Red blood cells and blood in urine and severe pain now [ 12 Answers ]

Nov of 2008 I had a UA report that showed blood red blood cells protein ext. I had flank pain severe in my left side that lasted for about 4 days on the 2cd day I went to the Hos. They did many tests only to confirm no infections no stones. About 3 weeks ago I had another UA report that showed 120...

View more questions Search