Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adub8062 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Headaches
    I have been having headaches everyday for a couple months they start when I get to work and last all day. I'm 23 and at a healthy weight. Im kind of concerned if there's something wrong with me
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Hello,
    Headaches can be caused by all kinds of things:

Do you rush around in the mornings.. maybe have no time for breakfast?
    Perhaps your job is stressfull and the thought of having to go in each day is maybe just a bit too much for you.
    Do you work through your lunch hour/breaks having nothing to eat until you arrive home in the evening?
    When was the last time your eyes were tested? Or you had a medical check up with your Doctor?
    Maybe you go to bed very late and get up very early,therefore your body cannot rest properly!
    Are you diabetic... maybe your sugar levels are out your medication( insulin) needs to be ajusted etc...

There are many things to cause headaches: if none of the above apply to you,I would make an appointment to see your Doctor,he can examine you properly... take your blood pressure,sugar levels... basically check you over completely just to be sure all is OK.

My advice: is to go see your Doctor who will diagnose you and prescribe any medication if needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headaches [ 0 Answers ]

Im 15 (male) and have been experiencing mild to severe headaches almost every day. Plus every once in a while, numbness in the face (like it fell asleep) and shortness of breath. I have seasonal allergies and bad sinus problems. Also have family history of back problems. Could it be puberty or is...

Headaches? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having painful headaches that start at the back of my head and go all the way to my temple for the past two weeks. I wake up with them I am tired all the time and now the headaches are getting worse. They seem to last for hours and go away for a couple of minutes but come back...

Headaches [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm 16w&4d pregnant and I've been noticing some headaches that drive me crazy I like get them randomly.especially more at night not all the time but when I do I feel really lightheaded and just really tired? Idk why I get so many headaches I'm starting to think its not normal I don't always...

Headaches [ 3 Answers ]

I have one problem which has troubled my hear for a period of years. I occasionally have a headaches that does not stop me from working and if I take the some of the pain killer it does not end and if it does it will be for a short period. I last year went to hospital and I was told that I have a...

Why don't I get headaches [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl and in one of my postd before I explained about me having well what feels like something moving back and forth in my head when I turn my head which I do no no what it could be? :_( But thing is I never get headaches is that a good thing ?

View more questions Search