Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rinajay24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Will my no-charges-filed assault 4 be on an FBI fingerprint background check?
    July 2009 I was arrested for assault in the 4th degree. Me and my ex got into a huge physical fight and we both got taken in. I was in jail for less than 12 hours, and I never went to court, but I did get fingerprinted and photographed. I have a no charges filed letter. I am now a certified nursing assistant and I'm trying to apply for a job and they want to do a FBI fingerprint check on me. Will the above be on my FBI fingerprint check?

Check out some similar questions!

FBI fingerprint check. [ 1 Answers ]

Will a 1981 felony charge show on my FBI fingerprint check. Charge was for violence against my ex-boyfriend who beat me up. Police arrested him on the spot. Several days later they came to arrest me. They apologized but said they had to do it because boyfriend brought counter charges against me....

Fbi fingerprint check [ 2 Answers ]

I have applied for a job in financial services and they require a FBI fingerprint background check. My question is this: 1) If I have a pending arrest charge for a traffic violation and was fingerprinted but have not yet gone to court, will it show up on FBI background check? It happened in...

Fbi fingerprint check [ 1 Answers ]

In 1994, I was arrested in NJ and fingerprinted for possession of a controlled substance (cocaine - small vial). It was my first and only arrest - ever! Since it was my first offense, I was given six months probation with reporting and testing every month. Completed the requirement and no other...

Do warrants show on fbi fingerprint background [ 3 Answers ]

Do warrants show on fbi fingerprint background nationwide

Fbi fingerprint check [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently studying for an insurance license. I understand that an fbi background check will be performed. I had a dui conviction over 15years ago and am concerned it will show up on the report. My current employer did a criminal background check and it came up clean but I am worried about the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.