Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello1996 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Should I confront him ?
    So there is this guy in my school. Every where we go , we see him. He always message my friends an I saying : I seen you today when sometimes we don't see him. He is scaring us and we don't know what to do. He is known for being a stalker and we are the only people who are nice to him. He is starting to scare us , what should we do ? We feel sory for him, he has no friends and is really socially awkward. He walks everywhere we are and he always seems like he is looking for us. He tells us gongs we don't care about such as : my dog ate flour. We don't want to be rude, what do we do ?
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Befriend him.
    axdwdrgc Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2012, 07:54 PM
    You said he doesn't really have friends so maybe this is his way of tryingto make friends. Befriend him and see if he had a reason for the random/strange comments he makes.
    Hope this helped :) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know when to confront someone, or just let it go? [ 8 Answers ]

:( Hi. I'm having a tough time trying to figure out when to say something when my feelings have been hurt, and trying to determine if I should just let it go. Lately, it's been happening a few times. Our daughter-in-law has made comments that are kind of cutting, although I'm certain she has no...

Should I confront him? [ 7 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. We met over a year ago, started doing the long distance thing (I was in Denver, he was in Portland) soon we decided it was worth it to be together seriously so I made the move to Portland the last week of march. Things clicked and it...

How do I confront him? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently found out that the man I've been sleeping with was sleeping with another women. I cursed him out. Maybe I had no right to do so because there was no formal commitment between us. Still in all I felt that he should have had enough respect for me to tell me that this was what he was doing....

How do I confront him? [ 2 Answers ]

In the past week , I've had a group of guys saying there friend likes me (there all a year older then me) I want to get there friends e-mail or something in order to see what he truly thinks but I would to make sure I don't scare him off because s\hes a great guy. How should approach him and just...

Should I confront him? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, This is the first time I write here. I am really confused and angry and do not know what to do so I need your help and advice. I am married to a guy for just over a year now, we had a long distant relation for 8 months before. We are from different countries. I love my husband and I am...

View more questions Search