Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Walty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 09:01 PM
    Free ask a nurse online chat?
    My son who is an avid skate border at age 24, last night fell asleep in a chair. When he awoke he said he couldn't feel his legs, and was unable to move them. The feeling eventually came back and he was able to mobve his legs again. The experience frightened him however! I thought it might have been because he slept in a chair, and the circulation in his legs may have been restricted? What do you think?
    tlemmer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 02:19 PM
    I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but have had two home tests be negative its only been a month since I lat had sex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online chat free? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been lactating for over 3 years now, 2 years before I even had my 1st child. My doctors ran a Ductogram and it came back with no blockage or any thing wrong. What else could it be? I read online it could be cancer...

Free online nurse chat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've had the implant thing in my arm for about 2 and half years now, The 1st 2 yrs I didn't have a period, but now in the last few months I've had near like constant periods, its really bugging me, it will just start suddenly and won't stop from a week up to 6 weeks... :( Its also...

Chat nurse online free [ 3 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant but not sur as it is still too early!

I was diagnosed with mono [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was diagnosed with mono a couple days ago after being in pain for a while. On Sunday my throat started to hurt extremely bad I can't eat, sleep, drink, nothing it hurts really bad and my neck is swollen. I can deal with the fever but when will the pain from my throat start to go away?

View more questions Search