Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lottie1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 07:36 AM
    3-day period -- is this normal?
    Hello I'm 23 years old my period was meant to be on the 24/10/11 and I showed on the 25/10/11 and stopped on the 28/10/11 it was heavy 1st day then next day was hardly anything and the 3rd day was nothing really I'm getting non stop headaches.tender boobs sickness needing toilet more.heartburn craving stuff. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 3 months now we don't use any protection any advice
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2011, 03:30 PM
    I would try a pregnancy test. Be sure to follow the directions carefully. Some women will have an off "period" when in actuality they are pregnant.

If it is negative, see what happens when you would expect your period the next month and test again if necessary. If you happen to feel that you experience anymore possible pregnancy symptoms, you could always test again in another week or so. Fingers crossed!
    lottie1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 03:42 PM
    Thanks for this info love I've got 2 kids as well with my 2nd was easy to fall pregnant with her.. I feel pregnant and having symptoms everyday even cramp but it didn't feel like a normal period I'm so confused x
    kmarrero14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2013, 10:41 AM
    I have been having this same thing?? What was the result??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got brown discharge right on my period day.and 3rd day normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

I got brown discharge right on my period day.it was their for 2 day(didn't come to the pad.it shows only when I wiped)3rd day I got normal red blood.can be pregnant or is this my normal periods

Is it normal to have a one day period every cycle [ 0 Answers ]

Was on the pill stopped in August, negative pregnant test, no infections, note: when iwas 23 this happen to me but when my period stooped I was 3months pregnant should I be worried or is this just the pill

I have a two day period with just blood cells is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Blood clots I guess its what is called. For two days and then I'm finished..

View more questions Search