Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BethL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 11:03 AM
    Questions to ask about what is taxable?
    I just opened a tire repair shop and can you tell me what is taxable and what is not:
    Selling New Tire?
    Selling Old Tire?
    Labor
    Repairing the customers tire?
    Balancing of the tires?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2011, 09:46 AM
    In my state, all of the above are taxable.

I highly recommend that you have an accountant for your business - who can help to be sure that you've got all of your ducks in a row this sort of thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of wages are suta taxable but not futa taxable? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to determine why YTD Futa wages would be different from SUTA wages.

Taxable and non-taxable income in 2008 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have already asked this question, but I made a mistake, So here it is as it supposed to be: Briefly my situation: I and my wife came to the USA in September, 2006. I have J1 visa- scholar (from the very beginning) and my wife J2, we are citizens of Poland. We have never left the USA...

Perdiem, travel and other expenses/taxable non taxable [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Here I will explain my situation and help me under stand about taxable non taxable items. 1. I am on H1B from a company based in Teaxas. But I do not live in Texas. My wife works in Michigan and I live in Michigan along with my wife. 2. My temporary company assignment is in Atlanta,...

Taxable and non taxable pay [ 1 Answers ]

I just started work for a new Oil & Gas Pipeline Company in Texas. While working at a previous similar company our welders were paid hourly, then they receive a daily per diem, rig pay (for use of their welding rig by the hour), tool pay (for the use of their welding tools by the hour). We also...

QUICKBOOKS Inventory Items taxable or non-taxable [ 0 Answers ]

I have Quick Books Basic. Our small business sells clothing. Recently moved from Pennsylvania (where clothing is a non-taxable item) to Washington (where clothing is a taxable item) So inventory items were all entered in Pennsylvania as non-taxable. And now that we are in Washington they ought...

View more questions Search