Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeni.nathaniel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Please help me for my studies
    Hi, I'm a student from Sri lanka and my parents are unable to afford for my studies. I have a dream of becoming a pilot and trying to sell our property we live to finance my studies. But it's not happening for a long time. I've been trying since 5 years but still I'm unable to achieve my dream. If anyone could help me *** contact me. I need to find about 50,000 US$. Thank you. {email removed for privacy}
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Yes, here's my suggestion. Get a job, borrow money, look for scholarships and grants. No one here is going to contribute to your education.

That's what people in the US do when they want to continue their education.

Where does it take $50,000 to become an airline pilot?

Join the military, learn to fly there.

(It's against the rules to post your email address. If it's NOT against the rules to solicit money, it should be.)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 27, 2011, 08:26 AM
    Don't you mean you want to sell your parents' property? It isn't yours, not by a long shot, unless they die suddenly. Hopefully you will be waiting a very long time.
    There are dreams and there are daydreams. Real dreams take a lot of work.
    jeni.nathaniel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 11:58 AM
    JudyKayTee - yeah it takes about 50,000 for me to come to US and do it. As per the information from schools.

joypulv - Actually we all want to do this. As my family is in a very bad financial situation. I need to study something which I would get a good earning after that and then have to look after my family, to pay the debts we have , etc..

Anyway thanks for the comments. Dreams Never Die.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I can concentrate in my studies? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 20 year old boy. I am well in my studies. But now, I think my mind is diverting from my targets. I can't concentrate in my studies. I feel loneliness. My family is an atomic family. There are only 2 members including me. I am feeling lack of supports from others. I have only a few...

Studies [ 1 Answers ]

How can I cocentrate on my studies [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old girl and I live with my elder sister and father and my mother don't live with us. My sis is my best friend and whenever I am in pain,in any kind of trouble I share with her but now she has make a boyfriend and she chat with him frm 7am to 12 pm and never talk to me. I don't like...

I want to know about studies [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 year old and born in punjab . And my birth date is 7oct1995 .

View more questions Search