Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alberthsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 08:01 PM
    I want to fill a swimming pool, anyone can help?
    I would like to fill my swimming pool, anyone can help, where can I rental a water truck?
    unitedleak Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2010, 09:08 PM

Google it or look it up in the phone book. In Indianapolis, there are a number of places that will offer to fill up your pool. Of course, you can just use the hose, then cal the water company and see if you can get a credit on you sewer bill for using the water to fill the pool.
    Chevy465 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Oct 21, 2010, 07:37 PM
    Just use your hose. Water trucks are expensive and not worth what your getting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to level a swimming pool [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with my above ground pool. I ti all set up and I had it halfway full and the wall came off the track in some places and the pool was not level. It was about 3" off on one side. I took the water out and the liner half way and tried to fix the wall but it is not going to well. It is...

Shocked in Swimming Pool [ 3 Answers ]

Last summer I was shocked while using my inground swimming pool. The pool is probably 35 years old. We have owned the house for 18 years. After I was shocked, an electrician came and found that there was no GFI nor was the pump grounded. Thought it was fixed. Earlier this year, after sticking...

Swimming Pool Light [ 3 Answers ]

If I remove the swimming pool light, is it necessary to still ground the slide and the steps?

Using well to fill 1700 Gal swimming pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are on city water, but also have a well for 2 of the outside hose outlets. I used the well to fill our 1700 gal above ground pool, which was fine until it was about full. The water pressure was erratic and then no more water, so I turned of the pump/compressor. Does this mean that I just...

Swimming Pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2...

View more questions Search