Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fezzaroooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Alien kids film
    This proper drives me nuts!

I was vvery little when I saw this movie, so I can't recall much in detail, but from what I can muster is this kid discovered an alien space ship and befriended an alien. The kid & the alien then fly off and travel together and the design of the alien ship is plain with 1 seat and the steering device is just a panel where you place your hands on it.

Not sure if that helps but please tell me the movie because I remember I really enjoyed it. I think it could be a disney movie, but then again not too sure.

Thanks!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2010, 04:59 PM

Not sure if it is what you were thinking of, but E.T, is the first thing that comes to mind.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 12:15 AM
    A young boy discovers an alien ship and takes
    A brief near light-speed joyride around the
    Galaxy, only to find a decade has passed on
    Earth while he was gone.

Sounds like,.

Flight of the Navigator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird alien film do you now it? [ 2 Answers ]

okay I vaguely remember this old film it was a cartoon or animation and there were floating aliens in it but they looked like normal people and they had antennas which popped out or start flashing on their heads! Something like that there was also a floating dog in it at one point 2 of these...

Old SBS film about space with alien Nose creatures [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw this film on SBS and it was a cartoon based on earth and in space and some other planet. From what I remember it was a comedy as well as an animation and it was pretty poorly animated. The only scenes I can remember are of this human astronaut landing on this planet where...

Alien abduction film but can't remember what it's called [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a film years ago which gave me nightmares for years and I am trying to find out what it is called. Here is the storyline (from what I can remember) 2 men driving and they see a light in the field. 1 man gets out the car and walks into the field and he gets abducted. Once abducted they...

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Children's film involving an alien family [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a children's movie I saw on VHS tape 12? Years ago. The film starts with an unmanned US space craft landing on a planet and scooping up an alien family in error, and bringing them back to the USA. They escape the ship and befriend a handicapped boy. Many adventures...

View more questions Search