Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samcrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 08:26 PM
    Fantasy movie titles of the 80's
    Titles of science fiction fantasy movies of the 80's? Looking for one that was produced or created by epic comics.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie titles [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I there are a few movies I remember watching as a kid in the 80s and I was wondering if anyone out there could name them for me. I don't really remember all that many details about the first film. The main character was a brown haired boy (I thought it was the kid from "Flight of the...

80's or early 90's movie titles. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 movies I would like to know the titles for. #1. I don't know much about it but here it goes... its a fantasy movie on another planet. It seems like a never ending battle between good and evil. There is a duck as a sidekick (sort of looks like Howard the Duck) from howard the duck...

80's fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things about this 80's fantasy movie. It is some sort of journey. During the movie the main character comes across a man bathing in a jar of oil in the middle of the desert. Also, at the end, this main character is in a room in a tower surrounded by mirrors. Each mirror...

80's fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

The Movie Is With Some Mystical Creatures,there's A Short Man /friend Of Her's Who Seems To Have A Rough Hard Texture Face,the Other Character Is A Dog /fox Charater With Feathers On His Face,there's Also A White Fluffy Dog,a Girl With Balsck Long Hair.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.