Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kastazz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 12:21 PM
    What are the laws for changing a minor's last name
    What are the laws for changing a minor's last name in Va.-Father gave up all rights to the child
    kastazz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 12:22 PM
    What are the laws for changing a minor's last name
    What are the laws for changing a minor's last name in Va. The father gave up all rights to the child.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 29, 2010, 12:35 PM

Can you explain the father gave up all rights? Was that court approved?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing minor's surname [ 11 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to have my daughter's surname changed to my married name? I live in PA. Her dad and I split up when she was 3. I gave her his surname upon birth. I have since married. I have primary physical custody and full legal custody of her. He does see her twice a week. Can he...

Changing minor's last name [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I actually have more than one question on this so bare w/me as this is my first time using this site as well. I am looking into changing my 12 yr old son's last name. His biological father is on the birth cert and needless to say my son has his last name. He has not been an active part of my...

Changing a Minor's Last Name [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father currently has custody of our 5 year old after I raised him for 4 years and his father was not part of his life. We were never married. Now his father is taking me to court to change my son's last name from mine to his. I am going back to custody court in the fall to regain...

View more questions Search