No fault doctors
    How can I go about finding an orthopedic surgeon who accepts no fault cases
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2009, 08:26 PM

Please tell us

What country you live in ?
    If the US what state ?

Also what type of "no fault claim" is this a auto accident??

Have you tried contacting the insurance provider for a list of perfered doctors in your area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where will all the doctors come from? [ 59 Answers ]

OK, all you Obama fans. When he creates another monster with Nationalized health care, and 40 million people can suddenly go to the doctor, that aren't going to the doctor now, where are all these doctors going to instantly appear from? Kind of makes you scratch your head, huh?

What is wrong with these doctors [ 22 Answers ]

So on Tuesday night around 10pm I went to bed with cramping, woke up at 2 am with sever lower abdominal cramping and lower back cramping ( it felt like menstrual cramps). So of course the husband was out of town and I couldn't drive myself to the hospital, so I waited till today to see my doctor, I...

Doctors orders [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 25 year old female and I have pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) just in case no one knows what this is it means that I have cysts covering both my ovaries which increase pressure on my abdomen and cause sudden and extreme pain whoever dostors say that it does not need any medication for...

Went to the doctors ! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi every one just to let you all know that I went to the doctors today and yeah I am preggy. Thank you for every one who has been helping me with my questions.

View more questions Search