Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animal_expert13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 09:57 PM
    Should I publish my book?
    Hello. My name is Cheyenne and I am 13 years old. I have recently worte a book about a wolf pup that has a seret power. It talks about how animals use the envirment to help survive in the wild and life is too short to spend it away from your family. I have just finished the book in April and don't know if I should send the book ino a publisher. It is a very long book and very good at my point of veiw but it seems to sound... kidish. I do not want to send it in and make a fool of myself! Which path should I take? Please reply soon. Thank you.:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 10:09 PM

Hi, Cheyenne!

How many pages long is your book, please?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Okay, I can see that you're now offline from here, Cheyenne. What I would suggest doing at this point, is to have some teachers read your book to see what they have to say first, before proceeding with any sort of mass publication.

I would also like to know what other things that you might like to write. Say, poetry or the lyrics to songs maybe?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to publish a children's book? [ 1 Answers ]

I've written several children's books and would like to submit them to the right people. Any suggestions on what steps to take?

How to Publish a book with a small budget [ 1 Answers ]

I have been working on several very well illustrated / written children's books. I want to take my venture into the next level. I need help finding someone to help me get my books published and distributed. Do you know of a publishing company that is willing to work with me Please let me...

Publish date of a Book [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a book, "The Last Of The Mohicans" by James Fenimore Cooper from the Surrey Press, New York. The book is old and I really like the story. This book has no copyright nor does it have any dates of the printing. No pages are missing. How can I tell the publish date of a book like...

Publish book [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the middle of writing a book and I am wondering: Is there a place where I can send it and they say if it is good enough to publish?

Book publish [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if I am in the right place for this question But I am in the middle of writing a story and so far I think it is good and want to know if it is good enough to get published and people to buy it but I don't know what to do. Can you please help

View more questions Search