Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitley10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Clots during period
    I am on the pill and I skipped a period because of a vacation and I've been taking the new set of pills for 5 days now and last night I started having terrible pain in my stomach and so I thought I had to use the restroom when I went to the restroom I found what looked like blood clots some were really dark purple some were kind of off white some were black and some were pink. What's going on?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 01:54 PM
    whitley10, go see your doctor and voice your concern. Clots form when blood sits there and doesn't come out right away. Your next period could be normal and this was a one time thing because of the missed period. Changing to a different pill can affect your body too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots during period [ 6 Answers ]

Is it normal for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

Abnormal clots in period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've never posted here! I've been looking on the internet for some answers but not found any yet and I'm a bit worried! I'm on the pill and have been for around 3 years, everything's been fine and I know my periods. Anyway I missed one pill one day, took the next day missed another day and then...

Blood clots during period [ 1 Answers ]

Is it norman for a woman in her early 40's to have blood clots during her period?

Blood clots with period [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my period for 6 or 7 days with a lot of cramps and have a lot of big clots coming out every day,is this normal?I lose 3 or 4 clots every time I urinate. >Moved from Forum Help<

Blood Clots during my period [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on my period for a little over a week and I am having a lot of clots. Last month I experienced the same thing. What could be wrong and should I go to the emergency room?

View more questions Search