Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    interlink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 09:53 PM
    An introduction to Overseas Clients on recruitemnt
    I have just started a recruitment company. Not very good at introducing. Can anyone help with a standard introduction letter to my overseasclients.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 02:43 AM
    If you put the two words, Introduction Letter, into the search function at the top of the page, then your going to find links to questions that have been similar to yours as well as answers.

If you would like to post a draft on this thread as to what you would like to write, then I'm sure there will be people who will come along to advise you how to make it better.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction Letter (Company and its Products to Potential Clients) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to prepare an Introduction Letter about our Company and the products to our potential clients. Our Company is Kuwait’s only authorized Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Distributor. Kindly provide me with some tips to prepare a decent and attractive Intro. Thanks, Bobita:confused:

What to Do about clients [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My friend and I are looking to stat a song writing business to increase our chances Of uptainning a publishing deal we are trying to figure out how to market our services To people who need them We are working with a very small budget but would like to reach as many posible clients as...

Write to clients [ 2 Answers ]

How to write to clients that my cleaning costs have gone up, without losing my customers:confused:

View more questions Search