Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickshelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 06:36 PM
    How does cells and cell division factor into ecology and biodiversiy?
    How does cells and cell division factor into ecology and biodiversity?:eek: :confused:
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Well without cells you wouldn't have ecology or bodiveristy because you wouldn't even have organisms! Can you be more specific, your question sounds very strange.
    rickshelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by templelane
    Well without cells you wouldn't have ecology or bodiveristy because you wouldn't even have organisms! Can you be more specific, your question sounds very strange.
    that's the question my daughter was giving to write a paper on by her teacher... lol, we just just defined a cells roll in both instances thanks for the input!!
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Hmm I hope she got the paper done all right, definitely sounded very open ended- I wouldn't have liked to have written it myself. Sometimes I think teachers can be too vague increasing the stress of the pupils!

PS sorry about the typos on the previous post!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ecology [ 7 Answers ]

"(1)State how the death of many organisms could affect the rate od decay and (2) how this would affect the amount of material beingrecycled" I can't seem to answer the first part! I think the second part is because, the more dead orginisms there is, the more decomposer's there will be to...

Landscape ecology is best described as the study of what? [ 1 Answers ]

Landscape ecology is best described as the study of what?

Ecology [ 1 Answers ]

What role do plants and animals play in the water cycle?

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

Ecology Question [ 1 Answers ]

What are some key concepts of ecology and what activities could be used to help teach them to high school students? Thanks :)

View more questions Search