Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4answers Posts: 200, Reputation: 35

Dec 15, 2007, 01:32 PM
    The grass is always greener till you get there and find its artificail turf.
    Ever loved and lost someone - The one that got away.

Anyone ever left someone only to find that that the choice was the wrong one ?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Who hasn't had second thoughts? Women or men?
    Before I can weep with you, I got to tell you... I had to chuckle when I first saw this post.
    The first thing I thought of when I read, "artificial turf" was: "LOW MAINTENANCE!"

Life happens to everybody differently. Heck! I should have become a billionaire! I would have tried to enjoy it. Take solice in hoping that next time you look deep before you leap
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2007, 03:49 PM
    No, to both of your questions.
    Santi Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Dec 15, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Interesting question. It is often the case that we want what we don't have, and don't appreciate what we do have. When we feel like we have made a mistake by letting go of a loved one, only to feel those feelings we had at the beginning of the relationship resurface (feelings of love, bliss, contentment, joy, etc), it is actually a blessing in disguise.

Anything outside of yourself rises and falls, comes and goes. Have you ever had a relationship that didn't eventually end or change in some way? The lesson here is not to get fixated over finding or losing "the one", but realizing everything that happens in our lives is there to remind us that we hold incredible power to create whatever it is we desire. Love is ultimately non-causal and comes from within, not without.
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    No, to both of your questions.
    Good for you... breath out... breath in...
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Santi
    Interesting question. It is often the case that we want what we don't have, and don't appreciate what we do have. When we feel like we have made a mistake by letting go of a loved one, only to feel those feelings we had at the beginning of the relationship resurface (feelings of love, bliss, contentment, joy, etc), it is actually a blessing in disguise.

Anything outside of yourself rises and falls, comes and goes. Have you ever had a relationship that didn't eventually end or change in some way? The lesson here is not to get fixated over finding or losing "the one", but realizing everything that happens in our lives is there to remind us that we hold incredible power to create whatever it is we desire. Love is ultimately non-causal and comes from within, not without.
    Good for you... breath in... breath out. I'm not mean, just cynical lately.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Yer done them both!
    But it was meant to be. Did not seem like it at the time though.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Sometimes artificial turf can prove to have and serve its purpose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Turf Toe! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people :) I have been plagued with many injuries so far in my life (currently 17). I have had numerous back injuries from Cricket and now I have a new injury which is seriously irritating me. I think I have what is called "Turf Toe". It started about 2 weeks ago, in A-level PE...

She's taking over my turf! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for years. I'm very comfortable with him and his friends. For the past several months, he has lived with his best friend and roommate from college, who I consider a friend as well. His roommate is rarely home (he works late and usually takes off on the weekends) so my...

Turf until [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3.5hp turf until tiller, and I need to know which belt fits it I think the model #is 216 100 502. Please help me

Find if a show is till on [ 1 Answers ]

It might sound odd, but I want to know if a show is still being produced, it's a seasonal show about barbecueing called License to Grill, the channel that plays the show has no information about it anymore but it's a show that plays in the spring/summer only, are there websites with lists of shows...

Can I lay real grass/turf on my balcony? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a decked balcony and was wondering if anyone knows if I can lay turf /grass on it and if so any tips. Also have a rabbit so needs to be rabbit friendly!!

View more questions Search