Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Nov 21, 2007, 05:20 PM
    I am pregnant!
    Hello my name is elisa! I've been on this site a few times! Talking to some very helpful people after the loss with my miscarriage! And then trying for another one its very hard!! But guess what I am now 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant! I am so happy to say I am a pregnant now! YAY! I'm going to be a mommy!
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Nov 21, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Congratulations hun I am 8weeks and 2days pregnant so not far off you xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Congratulations!!

Nov 21, 2007, 05:26 PM
    Thank you so much! Well I found out last week! But I went to the doctors on Monday took a blood test called them today! Even though I already new I was pregnant! I'm just so happy! It's the best thing that can happen to a women!

Nov 21, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Baby's due July 12th that's around the time I had my miscarriage last year

Nov 21, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Mine is due the 1st July!

Nov 21, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Wow that's close to mine!! I really hope everything works out great for you!

Nov 21, 2007, 05:49 PM
    I also wish everything works out well for yourself!!
    You got any symptons yet??
    All I have is nosebleeds, feeling sick sometimes but not actually being sick and I'm bloated

Nov 21, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Well I have been having some lower back pains! Urinating frequently! Eating a lot! I feel sick sometimes at night! But either then that I feel great to be pregnant!

Nov 22, 2007, 04:11 PM
    6 weeks pregnant! Almost 7!
    6 weeks 6 days pregnant! Feeling emotional! Urinating a lot! Back pains! And eating like a pig! I am so glad I'm not sick like my last one!! Does anyone else feel like me!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 04:33 PM
    YES! And I'm not even pregnant. Hope you have fun!
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Nov 23, 2007, 06:56 AM
    hi , I'm 12w 5d pregnant, I'm also feeling extremely lathargic, on/off cramimg all day in lower abdominal which I know is normal but still makes me wonder, I am also eating like a pig (prob more):p , can't stop, also having back pains occasionaly, I wasn't sick with my first (boy, 4yrs)but this time I'm sick most mornins an I feel terribl, not urinatin a lot but passing quite a lot of discharge, which has been checked by midwife and is allclear, no infections and uk cold weather not helping much either, its freezin at the moment so feel like staying in all the time in the evening. sum symptons should pass soon like the sickness and crampin, well if it wasn't for all this we wudnt really feel pregnant, take care of yourself and baby and don't worry just enjoy it :D

Nov 26, 2007, 07:21 AM
    I have one problem for a few days now I have been having cramps I'm sort of scared because I sometimes have a little spotting... my doctor asked me if I have had sexual intercourse in the past few days and yes I have he says it might be because of that so that I should stay away from it for a little while until it goes away should I be worried??

Nov 26, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Pregnant 7 weeks!
    I have one problem for a few days now I have been having cramps I'm sort of scared because I sometimes have a little spotting... my doctor asked me if I have had sexual intercourse in the past few days and yes I have he says it might be because of that so that I should stay away from it for a little while until it goes away should I be worried??

Nov 26, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Can anyone help me out on this one I'm scared and I don't no if there might be a problem??
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 26, 2007, 12:10 PM
    No, you shouldn't be worried. Do as your doctor tells you and you should be fine.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 01:42 PM
    When I was 7 weeks along, I started cramping and then spotting. My husband and I were put on "restriction" for the rest of the 1st trimester. It was explained to me like this - everything is swollen down there - more than likely a blood vessel was broken during intercourse. She said that we needed to lubricate a lot when we finally were able to have sex again.
    shelz22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0529
    I have one problem for a few days now i have been having cramps im sort of scared because i sometimes have a little spotting ...my doctor asked me if i have had sexual intercourse in the past few days and yes i have he says it might be because of that so that i should stay away from it for a lil while until it goes away should i be worried???????????
    Hiya I'm shelley when I was about 8weeks pregnant I was getting cramps with spots of blood sometimes a brown colored liquid not very nice I know!
    I was told to have plenty of rest take, take things easy and not have any sexual intercourse until everything had settled and I felt OK also drink plenty of water and a reasonable diet.
    I'm now 30weeks pregnant with my baby boy and he's doing just fine :) xxxx
    Good luck hun all the best try not to worry too much xx

Nov 29, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Ultra sound
    Im so exited I go for my first ulta sound to day!! Yay I'm so HAPPYYYY!!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Have fun! You're going to love it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every...

I think I maybe pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here I am like 8 dys late could I be pregnant my period has been late but never this late in my life help

Am I pregnant [ 17 Answers ]

I was on and off birth control last month and the beginning of Aug. I didn't have sex with my boyfriend but he did put the tip in quit a few times. He didn't finish, but I have heard of people getting pregnant. Off precum. So I'm a little scared cause my breast are really tender and I think it was...

Could I be pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to become pregnant for the past 4 months. This month I was expecting my period either yesturday(aug. 3) or today. But on the first of this month I had some pink blood, very small amount. And yesturday I had a small red dab of blood on my leg after showering. Then...

Could I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this site. Okay, trying to conceive as of Oct. 17, 2005. Went off the pill. First month had period 27 days, then got it again 20 days later, then got it again 26 days later, now it is January, and I was due the either 26 or 27 days. Nothing. So today is the 28th day, and I had some...

View more questions Search