Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandy201 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2010, 07:50 AM
    Talk to an obgyn for free
    I had mirena removed in jan. I got pregnant in early march and didn't have a period since after I had the mirena removed. I lost the pregnancy could this have been due to the iud?
    carolinagirl060309 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 08:30 PM

I took a pregnancy test and it said not pregnant but a little water got on it before the result came and its been over 3 months since intercourse before I took the test so could the test be wrong or the water wouldn't make a difference? Please help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 05:46 AM

Have you not had a period in those three months? If you have been having periods as usual, odds are you are not pregnant. If you feel there is any question, take another test.
    aiza marasigan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Hi.. good morning I'm aiza.. I'm in my 6th month of my pregnancy yesterday my obgyn told me that the umbilical cord of my baby is twice in his neck . What should I do I'm afraid to loose my baby.. is there any possible way to remove the umbilical cord in his neck while he is inside my womb ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2013, 08:47 AM
    The person to ask this question is the Physician who diagnosed the problem and has examined and tested you.
    lovingyoudior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 03:44 PM
    I had two miscarries in a row two years ago and never went to the doctor, did I mess up my body I can't conceive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask obgyn online for free [ 29 Answers ]

OK as of feb 26th 2010 I am 7 weeks by ultrasound my last menstrual was on jan 12th 2010 and I need to know what exact day I had sex on to conceive. Could jan. 9th be a possibility

Ask obgyn online for free [ 5 Answers ]

My left ovary swells sometimes no pain but why what is it?

Ask a obgyn for free online [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 depo shots the last one was on july'09 since then I have been getting my period every month but in December I didn't but I don't have pregnancy symptomps just lower abdominal pain and lower back pain and a little of tenderness in my breast.can I be pregnant or is just the depo?

Ask a obgyn online for free [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my last period was on December 4/09. I was on birth control pills and my husband and I decided we wanted to get pregnant so I stopped taking the pills 4 days after I started them. I had breakthrough bleeding on December 14th, that lasted 4 days. We've been having unprotected sex for about 8...

View more questions Search