Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ktmm1505 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 08:43 AM
    1980s movie with kid and robot and a ufo
    There was a movie in the 1980's where the boy ened up in the hospital. When he woke up it was about 10 years later. The vurse who took care of him was really cute and flirty. There was also a robot that took care of him. The robot took him down the hall or maybe went with him down a hall and somehow they got to a blimp hanger where there was a UFO, airpod, spaceship, etc. He got into it and I remember it was above land and also below water and played played beach boys music.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Flight of the Navigator (1986)
    LAVS_20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 06:56 AM
    It's The Navigator. The nurse is popular actress Sarah Jessica Parker. I love that movie! It's based in Florida - NASA, Orlando, Miami.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy movie from 1980s [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a fantasy (kids) movie probably from the early 1980s with a golden owl and a two headed dog.

1980s movie [ 3 Answers ]

A neighborhood is scared of an african american man who walks around town thumping his fists together calling himself "the king. " One old man makes some homemade arm cuffs to wear and wrap around the burgular when he breaks into his home. The old man ends up wrapping his arms around the...

1980s horror movie [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about this movie. All I remember it was a scary movie that I watched in the 80s with these evil neighbors, and this kid was pushing this other kid on a swing and pushed the kid so hard she or he fell off a cliff. That's all I remember, please help.

1980s Movie- need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I use to watch all the time. The movie was about a girl, who's name is Mackenzie- I think. She just moves to a new place and she has to go to a program at a place like the YMCA. She wants to be apart of a band so she changes her clothes and puts up...

View more questions Search