Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surajpahuja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 04:16 AM
    How can I track all data tranfered and download through my broad band connection.
    I am having the office and 20 peoples are working for me I want to track all the data in and out from my broadband connection including the emails chats and file tranfers. Can any body help me.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 22, 2010, 05:36 PM

My opinion is to have one PC running as a Internet Proxy Server and install monitoring software on it unless your proxy software doesn't already include it..
    Have all the staff's PC's IP address set to manual and set to the proxy server.
    This way it forces the staff to connect through your proxy server.

If you look hard enough you will find some free software to do the trick otherwise here are 2 links I found...

Track4Win - Employee Monitoring, Anti-Internet Abuse and Time Tracking Software for Windows
    Staff Monitoring Software - Monitor Staff Computer Activity - Employee Monitoring Software

Cheers
    Hope this helps...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to sharing broad band connection in other computers [ 1 Answers ]

How to sharing broad band connection in other computers

Unable to connect to internet with new broad band connection and router [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have just signed up to the latest AOL deal that gives a free Dell laptop and Netgear router. I am really struggling I tried to use the disk to set up the connection and it failed. Following instructions and changing passwords and screen name AOL said it must be the line. Following a line...

Track lighting connection overheating [ 1 Answers ]

Where track lighting transformer connects to flexible monorail light fixture wher there are 5 12v lights one side of connection is getting very hot.I have had a issues with this unit before.Have checked the line voltage seems a little low 118v and the output from the transformer is 9.8-10.8.I have...

Software to Track Internet Data Transfer & Usage [ 17 Answers ]

I want to get a free software to manage my ADSL connection at home, which will tell me the amount of data transferred while I am on net, both sent and received. It will also keep monthly records on each time log-in basis, so that I can get my usage data. It should be absolutely a freeware, as I...

View more questions Search