Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HamidPaghmani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 02:05 PM
    I need to go to Canada but I signed a deal in Oregon for a Robbery 2 I'm on Parol
    I was convicted with a Robbery in the second degree in Oregon.I am currently serving the parol after I have done 70 months in prison.Now I am doing 36 months post prison parol and supervision with luck and good behavior I will be out in 9 more months.I met this girl that I have grown to love and she lives in Canada but she wants me to come up and see her and she gave me a deadline of the end of 2010.Is there any possible way I can go there so that I can marry her and live up there.I don't do crime or anything like that and am no way a threat to anyone.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 02:17 PM

It's not going to happen. Canada will not allow you entrance into their country as you are a convicted felon. She will have to come and visit you instead like it or not.

I dont do crime or anything like that and am no way a threat to anyone.

You just got done saying you were convicted of robbery and spent time in prison and are still on parole. What part of that is not crime?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 08:42 PM

No you can not go to Canada, and doubt you will ever get to go.

First your parole officer would have to give you written permission, and second you would have to be allowed into Canada.

And of course issue of her demanding, sorry that is not a good sign

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third degree robbery [ 5 Answers ]

How serious is third degree robbery for a minor in the staste of Washington

Robbery movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie about a guy and girl that take off and becomes robbers and they get get found in a hotel and the guy acts like he is pulling out a guy and gets shot down when he falls usee that it's a candy bar

AGGRAvated robbery [ 2 Answers ]

What is the sentence for aggravated robbery in Texas ? My son has been locked up in the dallas county jail for going to purchase marajuana and the other guy came in the house and killed someone. The other guy got life w/o possibility of parol. Can you answer my question please WHAT IS THE SENTENCE...

Seller Does a Quit Claim Deal after Contract signed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Myself and the seller signed a contract to purchase a property here in Palm Beach on November 15, 2008 to close on this December 10. But I have recently found out that this seller did a quit claim deed handing the property over to his corporation on November 21, 2008. Which makes the...

Real estate deal gone bad in Ontario Canada [ 7 Answers ]

I recently sold my home, or thought I did. Using a realtor, an offer was accepted and a waiver signed on last day of conditional sale. 3 weeks later the purchaser backed out, claiming he was pushed into the sale by his agent. My question is not regarding the purchaser, but the commission of the...

View more questions Search