Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 22, 2008, 03:00 PM
    IT took about a week for me to get it. Yes, I live in the us(the south). Can't wait until you respond to all of the question. Do you use mono?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Hi everyone

What happened to the guy that started this thread, he just disappeared, well I guess we just got each other now.

lighterrr
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 08:05 AM
    He was trying to sell BenzylArbutin, and is related to the same guy who posted the " am i too white" thread. They just post the same thing every once in awhile.
    You will see them again, they're trying to promote both products.

This guy here also owns the depig forum, where he has brainwashed all the members into using BenzylArbutin. Since the authenticity over the mono, which he sells at a different site, was questioned by a legit chemist who came across the forum, he is currently trying to sell that site to the highest bider.
    LOL, just a few weeks ago the bidding started at 100 bucks! That's how bad business has tanked.

I have stopped using BenzylArbutin, and drinking the koolaid at that forum.
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    He was trying to sell BenzylArbutin, and is related to the same guy who posted the " am i too white" thread. They just post the exact same thing every once in awhile.
    You will see them again, theyre trying to promote both products.

This guy here also owns the depig forum, where he has brainwashed all the members into using BenzylArbutin. Since the authenticity over the mono, which he sells at a different site, was questioned by a legit chemist who came accross the forum, he is currently trying to sell that site to the highest bider.
    LOL, just a few weeks ago the bidding started at 100 bucks! Thats how bad business has tanked.

I have stopped using BenzylArbutin, and drinking the koolaid at that forum.
    Why did you stop using BA?
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hi everyone

what happened to the guy that started this thread,, he just disappeared, well i guess we just got each other now.

lighterrr
    He finished depigging and moved on. He owns a forum but is never on there. He is a veteran when it comes to skinlightening. The only forum owner in the lightening field to have shown his pics. People have digs at him because they are jealous like Amber the big fat ugly mamba who owns the Brightskin forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benzylarbutin or Monobenzone or Both? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay. I've wanted to whiten my skin a long time. The more lighteners I try, the darker I get. Makari caused darkening, boils and dark marks around my nose. Horrible. I came here looking for Monobenzone and I'm blown away by the two guys' before and after pics. I don't have vitiligo. But I still...

Monobenzone (benoquin), Benzylarbutin (BA) makes hair white like albino? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't u think th application of thez 2 toxicants actually kills not only melanin bt its seed : melonocytes? Now melanin and melonocytes is also responsibble 4 our hair colour and nails and lips, nipples colours and those 2 toxicants actually kills th melanocytes only, Don't u think it will destroy...

Benzylarbutin or monobenzone how much should I use [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm afro-caribbean and for awhile now I've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone I look different and that's because of my moms genes I think but I'm still darker than.I have real uneven skin my...

View more questions Search